DECREE 17/2020 OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE CANARY ISLANDS OF OCTOBER 29, 2020 ON EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES IN TOURISM MATTERS THAT MUST BE OBLIGATORY APPLIED FROM NOVEMBER 14, 2020.
This Decree establishes a transitory regime of access conditions to tourist accommodation establishments in the Canary Islands while the health crisis due to COVID-19 persists.
In accordance with what is established in section 2 of Article UNICO of said Decree, we are obliged to inform clients of the following points when formalizing the reservation:
• As of November 14, 2020, tourist users must present an antigen test or a PCR carried out within a maximum period of 72 hours prior to arrival, which proves that they have not tested positive as a COVID-19 transmitter .
• This presentation of the antigen test or a PCR will not apply when the client states by means of a RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION, whether resident or non-resident, that in the fifteen days prior to arrival at the apartments they have remained in the territory of the Autonomous Community of Canary Islands.
• The tourist establishment will deny access to people who do not meet these requirements.
• If you show up without these tests but the people to stay show their availability to take it, your access and overnight stay in the tourist establishment may be authorized for the time necessary to obtain your result, being able to leave the room only to take the test and collect your results .
• The aforementioned Decree also establishes that prior to the formalization of the reservation, the tourist user must download and keep active during their stay on the islands and in the 15 days after their return to the place of origin, the mobile application of contagion alert Radar Covid.